NOTE: For real-time help either before or during the workshop, you are welcome to try posting in our chat room: http://j.mp/SWCchat
The Analyzing Next-Generation Sequencing Data summer course is a good resource for people interested in NGS specifically.
- To request an account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account will provide access to two nodes for interactive use, and also the potential of using our high-performance computing (HPC) cluster.
- Both are older machines that currently aren’t well supported.
- We suggest you not use these servers to use/practice the skills learned in this workshop
- To encourage IT to make these more up-to-date and publicized resources, use it-test7
This file can be edited directly through the Web. Anyone can update and fix errors in this document with few clicks -- no downloads needed.
For an introduction to the documentation format please see the reST primer.